The PLi® Enigma2 Jade3 online Feeds and the image downloads for the Enigma2 boxes are updated.
- Filenames: pli-enigma2-jade3-dmxxxx-20090924-6692.zip
- Plugin Menu download fixes
- Web Interface load fixes
- Network setup fixes
* (zeroconf / dhcp conflict, after an online update, do a manual "ipkg remove zeroconf -force-depends" to get rid of zeroconf, the new rev.6692 nfi's no longer contain zeroconf)
- Settings to disable EPG sources added (MHW/Freesat/Viasat)
- Global Picons updated 19092009
- Global Satellites.xml updated 19092009
- Enigma2-plugins updated 190920009
- Cablescan: Adjustable modulation of initial transponder
- Option to hide CI messages added
- Start RDS-reader only on radio channels, this saves us some CPU
- EliteDVB repository September 07th 2009
- PLi® repository September 13th 2009
- Bootloader #74 for DM7025 (Plus)
- 20090807 drivers for DM7025 (Plus)
- Bootloader #74 for DM800
- 20090907 drivers for DM800
- Bootloader #74 for DM8000
- 20090910 drivers for DM8000
- Softwaremanagement plugin doesn't yet work with most skins, old 'softwareupdate' and 'configbackup' plugins are still available
Use the downloadsection on our website to be sure to download our original PLi® images.
Always backup your settings before attempting an online update.
- For the DM7025(+) it's better to flash your box again instead of updating via the menu
* (the changes are probably such that your box cannot handle the online update in filesize due to all differences)
If online update does not work out for you, you can try the -force-overwrite install option via the commandline, else download the lastest nfi, and reflash.
See our PLi® Wiki for more answers on your questions...
More detailed info, Wiki, FAQ's, HowTo's, TechNotes and information about this and the previous PLi® releases can be found on the PLi® Website: