Adguard can make your online experience safer because, though Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already-existing solutions do not consider the specifics of OS X. That greatly influences the stability of work in Safari, and these ad-blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially when video ads are an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch, or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers, as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
- Ad Blocker.??Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security.??Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection.??Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers.??Safari, Chrome – you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install.??A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings – just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads.??Any video ad, on any site – Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering.??Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.10 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
- Automatic filter subscriptions detection
Most filters have a€?subscribea€? buttons on their homepages or in other places. From now on, AdGuard will be able to intercept click on such links and offer you to add these filters to the app. Ita€?s not much perhaps, but ita€?s a nice thing to have and it certainly wona€?t hurt anyone ?
- No internet connection with custom DNS in DNSCrypt
- adguard-tcpkill process constantly crashes on macOS Catalina
- a€?Reset Settingsa€? option hangs the app
- Compatibility issues
- Algorithm for automatic language filters activation
- Automatic detection of certificate issues in Firefox
- New settings reconfiguration method does not require closing active connections
- Localizations have been updated