The new, more connected After Effects CC 2021 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2021 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Improved default property naming in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Support for MKV files
- Automatic default audio device switching on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain EXR footage to import incorrectly cropped.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Fast Draft that caused the buffer to not clear in certain cases when the next frame was drawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused the overlays for Shapes/Masks to be offset by a pixel or two when zoomed in above 800%.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that prevented using it with Track Matte layer.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused Gizmo and POI to be incorrectly positioned after setting negative scale for a camera or light parent.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented assigning a keyboard shortcut for View > Look at all Layers.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented comp tool bar from honoring Cmd/Ctrl to share view options.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented n-up view layout setting for 3D comp to be retained when opening a saved project.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented comp tool bar Ground Plane switch to not honor Shared View Options settings.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented right click in non active n-up view to switch activation for bringing up the corresponding context sensitive menu.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that prevented non-uniformly scaled layer to uniformly scale.
- Fixed an issue causing some JPEG images to fail to load from older projects.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor