Adobe Animate 2020 Adobe Flash Professional software is the new name of web standards support. Using cutting design tool can create interactive animations and videos on various platforms, including Flash / Adobe AIR, HTML5, WebGL publish. You can also font, color, graphics and a variety of creative tools that other animation libraries and Creative Cloud is available to browse and access to them.
- Export Image and Export Animated GIF dialog appears truncated on small displays.
- A call to importPublishProfileString() jsapi after modifying the doc apis crashes Animate.
- A call to addItem() jsapi to add symbol after changing the active doc crashes Animate.
- Animate crashes on test movie a file with an invalid sound envelope.
- Animate goes into non responding state on moving the points in the envelope editor with both left and right mouse clicks.
- Use Assets panel to create cool animation with preloaded assets and customize them
- Share your animations on YouTube channel within Animate
- Publish your animation to video, animated GIF, or HTML5 canvas formats, seamlessly
Timeline and symbol enhancements:
- Customize your timeline tools and explore the new symbol options to make the most out of it
- Brush strokes are skipped while fast sketching
- Brush lag when drawing on a zoomed-in stage
- In Windows Ink mode, Temporary tools flicker or does not work
- Matte option is disabled in Export Image and Export Animated GIF dialogs
- Stage colored fills turn transparent when Transparent GIFs are generated
- In Canvas document, Compression settings within the Bitmap properties dialog are disabled
- Animate does not respond while processing the Layer thumbnail previews in AI import dialog
- CPU usage is high when Animate is in idle state, or in the background
- While using Save as option, Auto Recovery file is not removed
- Auto-recovery is triggered during Timeline playback
- Zoom-in and zoom-out options do not function accurately in nested symbols
- Flip transform does not function accurately when both parent and child objects are selected
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit