Responsive websites. Really fast. Dreamweaver CC gives you faster, easier ways to design, code, and publish websites and web applications that look amazing on any size screen. Quickly create and publish web pages almost anywhere with web design software that supports HTML, CSS, jD°vascript, and more.
- As a web developer, you can now intelligently rename functions and variables with scope awareness using jD°vascript refactor. You can convert anonymous expression or function block to an arrow expression in a click. Create Get/Set functions for the selected identifier in context of a class/construct. You can now extract an expression as a variable in the current scope and select a piece of code and create a Try/Catch block for it
- You can refactor code in HTML, PHP, and jD°vascript document types. You can choose Refactor from the menu that appears when you right-click on the code area in Dreamweaver. Some of the useful productivity enhancements in Refactor are Rename, Extract to Variable, Extract to Function, Wrap in Try Catch, Wrap in Condition, Convert to Arrow Function, and Create Getters/Setters
ECMAScript 6 support:
- ECMAScript 6 is the sixth edition of the ECMA-262 standard, and features major changes and improvements to the ECMAScript specification. ECMAScript is a scripting language specification standardized by ECMA international
- Dreamweaver now supports ECMAScript 6 syntax. Web developers can now work with the latest jD°vascript updates by taking advantage of ECMAScript 6 features
- Dreamweaver also supports linting of ECMAScript code, with ESLint defaulting as jD°vascript linter
New CEF integration:
- As a web designer or web developer, when you want to extend the web by creating HTML tags or CSS properties, you require latest web development features. To view the output for latest features, Dreamweaver developers had to use Real-time Preview instead of Live view
- Dreamweaver is now integrated with a new version of Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF). With the new CEF, Live View now renders pages designed using CSS Grid layouts. Also, you can view a better CSS grid layout with this change
- Dreamweaver now provides multiple security enhancements enabling it to support most of the hosting providers
- OpenSSH and OpenSSL Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new OpenSSH (version 7.6) enabling seamless SFTP connections to multiple hosting servers. OpenSSL is upgraded from the version 1.0.2 K to 1.0.2o
- LibCURL – Dreamweaver is now integrated with the new Lib Curl version (Upgraded from 7.38 to 7.60), providing secure connectivity to users.
- Node.js version has been upgraded to 6.14.0
- zlib version has been upgraded to 1.2.11
- When you launch Dreamweaver, it now displays an improved Home screen, which includes options to:
- Open a wide range of tutorials to help you quickly learn and understand the concept, workflow, tips, and tricks
- Create a new document or open an existing document
- The contents of the Home screen are tailored based on your familiarity with Dreamweaver and your Creative Cloud membership plan
- Find and Replace
- Previous functionality of Save and Load query in Find and Replace dialog is back again in this release. For more information, see Find and replace text, tags and attributes.
- Real-time preview enhancement
- Real-time preview now provides an option to switch to preview documents in browser