Professional Graphic Design Software for the Mac.
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Whether youa€?re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, UI design or just like creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize how you work.
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
- Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
- Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode
- Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Perfect color and output
- Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- End-to-end ICC color management
- Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods
- Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
- Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design
- Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviors for the best of both worlds
- The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available
- Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
- High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
- Optimized workspaces give focus to design disciplines including web graphics, UI/UX, print, and concept art
- Support for multi-page Affinity Publisher documents
- Various stability and performance improvements
- HDR / EDR monitor support
- Node tool now has transform mode for more freeform editing of nodes
- Pen tool now has a rubber band mode giving an accurate preview of how your next curve will look
- Node tool now allows for lasso selection of nodes
- New sculpt mode added to pencil enabling the manipulation of existing curves in a more natural way
- Alignment widgets have been added for much faster alignment operations
- Whole new isometric panel – allowing you to create and edit directly in any isometric plane
- All shape tools now allow you to save presets
- Add multiple strokes and fills to a single shape with the new appearance panel
- New point transform tool, allowing you to scale and rotate objects from any node
- Many grid improvements, including a new cube grid and column guides
- Many PSD import / export improvements
- Layers Panel now includes options for transparent backgrounds, different thumbnail sizes and colour tagging.
- Pixel persona now supports Sub Brushes, symmetry (up to 32-way) and on-the-fly nozzle rotation
- Alternate futures for document history have been added.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor