With CheckBook, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can’t categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it’ll never balance itself. That’s where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your dD°ta:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
- Minor import enhancements so you can import statements with a wider variety of date formats.
- Improves reliability when your document is stored on FAT volumes, such as thumb drives or external drives that came formatted for Windows machines and werena€?t reformatted after purchase.
- Corrects an issue preventing documents from being saved when the name of your home folder includes an apostrophe.
- Restores the ability to tab to create new split line items, as well as Category autofill and Category force completion, in Debit Entries.
- Prevents a crash that can occur when importing dates that dona€?t contain any alphanumerics.
- Resolves a potential crash when asking CheckBook Pro to browse for other Macs to sync with but canceling a couple of seconds later.
- Fixes an issue preventing Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard users from completing new Entries or changing existing Entries.
- Minor user interface adjustments and fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit