Commander One PRO is a revolutionary file manager for Mac with dual-panel interface. Completely developed in Swift, this file management software provides multiple advanced tools for efficient work with your files, folders, documents, archives, remote servers and computer processes.
- Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
- Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
- Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
- Change files permissions.
- Map as many WebDAV connections as you need at the same time in Commander One.
- Work directly with your files stored on the server, as if they are stored in a local folder on your Mac.
- Transfer files from one WebDAV server to another, without downloading them to your Mac.
Amazon S3 Connections
- Access and work with files of Amazon S3 account;
- Link your Amazon S3 account fully or only specific buckets.
Work with Clouds
- Integrate as many Dropbox folders into Commander One as needed;
- Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data there;
- Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
- Connect Dropbox Business account to get fast and easy access to your work files;
- Mount your Google Drive account and work with your online files;
- Manage your Google Drive files and folders in Commander One without saving them on Mac;
- Mount Microsoft OneDrive account and access your online files from Commander One as any local ones.
Mount MTP devices:
You can easily mount your MTP devices and access their contents – just connect your device to Mac and it will be available as a mounted drive in Commander One.
Compress and Extract:
- Extract and compress 7zip packages, or work with 7zip archives as regular folders: view, add, or remove files without extracting;
- Extract files from RAR packages, search archive contents, copy files from RAR without even extracting;
- Gain full access to TAR packages (TBZ, TGZ, Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz) including compress, extract, open as a folder and search archive contents;
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files as with regular folders.
Version 2.5 (Build 3295):
- Added: support for Mega.co.nz.
- Added: support for pCloud.
- Added: new option in the context menu for OneDrive files.
- Added: support for iTunes file sharing (Applications shared folders) for the connected iOS devices.
- Added: support for new region in Amazon S3: Africa (Cape Town), Europe (Milan), Middle East South (Bahrain), AP (Hong Kong).
- Improved: drag and drop performance for the large amount of files.
- Improved: work with BackBlaze.
- Improved: work with Google Drive.
- Fixed: Restart as Root functionality on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed: search files by content.
- Fixed: connecting to SharePoint via WebDAV.
- Fixed: some crashes while working with Amazon S3.
- Fixed: incorrect date of file modification on some FTP and SFTP servers.
- Fixed: errors when connecting to some SFTP servers.
- Fixed: errors when unpacking some Zip archives.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!
Language: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit