iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add you video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
- Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
- Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
- Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
- Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
- Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
- High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
- Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
- HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
- Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
- Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
- Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
- Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
- Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
- Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
- AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
- Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
- Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
- Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
iFlicks 3.6 is the third major update to iFlicks 3
- macOS Big Sur brings a refined new design to Mac. iFlicks 3.6 adopts this new design in many areas, further streamlining your experience.
- In the background iFlicks 3.6 includes a flurry of improvements and tweaks to improve processing speed handle additional video formats.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later 64-bit