Microsoft Word app lets you create, edit, view and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit Office docs attached to emails. With Word, your Office moves with you. Whether you are a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student or a project manager working on documentation, ita€?s as handy as you want it to be.
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac – MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft Word. Get the most relevant Word features at your fingertips. Need to focus on your writing and help eliminate distractions? Microsoft Word also supports macOS Mojave Dark Mode
- a€ˉCreate with confidence – jump-start your project, assignments, letter, blog, script, notes, write-ups or CV with beautifully designed modern templates. Use rich formatting and layout options to note down your ideas and express them in writing. Document format and layout stays pristine and looks great – whatever device you use
- a€ˉPut your best words forward – write with confidence, knowing that intelligent technology can help with spelling, grammar and even stylistic writing suggestions. With tools at your fingertips, easily go from pen and paper to digital inking and edit intuitively
- a€ˉStay in the flow – get all of the information you need as you write without leaving Word, whether ita€?s cited research or information from LinkedIn to help you craft a compelling CV
- a€ˉWork better together – wherever you are, collaborate in real time. Share your documents with the click of a button to invite others to edit in real time or add comments. Plus, regardless of your preferred full language or accessibility options, everyone can work together to do more
- a€ˉSharing is simplified – share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit or view your documents. Easily manage permissions and see whoa€?s working in a document. Copy the content of your Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your docs to an email and make sharing easier
- Fixed various performance issues