OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
What’s in Pro:
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio? documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
What’s New in 7
- Point Editor Tool
- Infinite Canvas
- Artboards & Artboard Layers PRO
- Convert Text to Shapes PRO
- Convert Line to Shape PRO
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Basic SVG Import
- The New Export Panel
- The Unified Sidebar
- Personal Subscriptions — OmniGraffle now has support for (optional) subscriptions! Subscriptions give you the latest version of the app, enabling every feature on every platform (including Pro features)—with a lower cost up front and predictable spending in the future. (If you prefer the traditional licensing model, that option also remains available: traditional licenses are investments which cost more up front, but save money in the long run.)
- Unified Trials — We’re unifying our trials to use a single, simple approach: you sign up for a trial, it lasts for two weeks, and then it ends without charging you.
- Images — Fixed a bug that caused the rendering of some images on the canvas to fail when the document is opened.
- SVG Import — Fixed multiple SVG importing bugs.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing the deletion of objects with Auto layout active.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would most commonly occur when duplicating a file.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor