Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system. Save your time: compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system.
Work how you want: extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow. Work seamlessly with other platforms: don’t leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- New native (Cocoa) syntax colorizer in the Preview module.
- Vastly reduced CPU usage when browsing certain files with the Preview module active (due to new syntax colorizer).
- Vastly reduced memory consumption when browsing certain files with the Preview module active (due to new syntax colorizer).
- Vastly improved file browsing experience when browsing certain files with the Preview module active (due to new syntax colorizer).
- Fixed potential crash when toggling Cover Flow shown option.
- Fixed layout preservation of top Cover Flow browser modules on launch.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor