Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use a€” whether youa€?re just starting out with image editing or youa€?re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images a€” from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
- Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Pixelmator Pro 1.3.4 brings the incredible ML Match Colors, which intelligently matches the colors of different images using breakthrough machine learning, a Free Transform tool for freely resizing objects, adjusting perspective, skewing, and distorting, and includes a range of additional improvements and fixes.
- With the incredible ML Match Colors, you can now match the colors of different images using breakthrough machine learning.
- Paste and ML Match Colors lets you intelligently match the colors of pasted objects to the images youa€?re pasting into.
- The all-new Free Transform tool makes it a breeze to freely resize objects, adjust perspective, distort, skew, and rotate.
- Use ML Match Colors by dragging and dropping images onto the Color Adjustments pane.
- Find ML Match Colors in Format > Color Adjustments.
- Find Paste and ML Match Colors in the Edit menu.
- When dragging and dropping objects into compositions, press and hold the Command key to automatically use ML Match Colors on the inserted object.
- Turn on Free Transform by pressing the Command-T or Command-F keyboard shortcuts.
- Transform layers using four different modes a€” Free, Skew, Distort, and Perspective.
- Choose from 3 unique algorithms a€” Bilinear, Lanczos, and Nearest Neighbor a€” when transforming individual layers and layer groups.
- The high-quality perspective transformation algorithms in Pixelmator Pro better preserve image detail compared with other image editors.
- Any layer can be transformed a€” whether ita€?s some text, a shape, group, open path layer, or even a RAW layer.
- Use the grid when transforming to guide your transformations or turn it off, if you prefer.
- When transforming, press and hold the Command key and drag any handle to temporarily distort instead of resizing.
- Press and hold the Shift and Command keys together and drag any handle to temporarily skew.
- Press and hold the Option, Shift, and Command keys together and drag any handle to temporarily adjust perspective.
- When resizing, press and hold the Shift key to constrain proportions. Press and hold the Option key to resize from the center.
- Automatically center inserted objects by pressing and holding the Shift key while dropping them into your composition.
- Constrain Proportions will now be enabled for RAW layers by default.
- You can now drag and drop colors from one color well to another.
- Force click layer and slice names to start renaming them.
- Improved zoom performance for compositions with a large number of layers.
- When using the Repair tool, its progress indicator will now appear on the canvas rather than below the toolbar.
- When inserting objects, a progress indicator will now appear on the canvas.
- Display P3 has been promoted to a common profile within the color profile list.
- When pasting shapes with masks, masks would sometimes be copied incorrectly. Fixed.
- Layers would sometimes flicker when erasing any areas around their edges. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, the Erase tool would stop erasing. Fixed.
- When using the Clone tool, the source indicator would remain visible on RAW layers. Fixed.
- A partially transparent outline of the Open dialog would sometimes remain visible after opening images. Fixed.
- Cropping using custom aspect ratio presets would sometimes be imprecise. Fixed.
- Original Pixelmator documents with non-standard color profiles would be opening with shifted colors. Fixed.
- When creating a selection with multiple layers and using certain nondestructive tools, the Deselect command would not work correctly. Fixed.
- When opening Photoshop documents, PPI settings would not be correctly preserved. Fixed.
- When resizing layer groups with certain effects applied, layers could disappear at specific scales. Fixed.