ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Add preference for user to select behavior when double clicking on items in Media Catalog
- 4K / UHD Canvas & Screen Capture preset
- Implement thumbnail image cache
- Increased Thumbnail performance
- Factor out ‘Record Computer Audio’ code from the main controller into own class
- Move scratch disc default from TMP location to another location. This should help with data loss when a project is left open for many days, and macOS performs garbage collection on temp folders.
- Enable AppleEvent permission workflow in 10.14+
- iOS recording has shown an OS level intermittent issue. Now, when no frames are detected from the source, a warning will display.
- “Save as” will throw saving error when SML present in the project
- 10.15: Allow ScreenFlow to capture computer screen prompt causes first recording to be green
- 10.15: iOS + Screen or Video recording creates a timeline with an incorrect duration
- 10.15: No prompt to allow ScreenFlow to capture screen shows when recording after denying/deselecting option
- 10.15: Saving error shows when trying to save a document with an iOS + Screen or Video recording
- 10.15: Unable to record iOS devices when iOS device is the only option selected
- 10.15: Waveforms show incorrectly when adjusting a clips split point using the rolling edit function
- Can’t save document if any Stock Media Library content added
- Demo Welcome Screen does not scroll with canvas when using scroll bars
- Denying access to microphone in security settings mutes ability to record computer audio when screen capturing.
- Hover over snapping icons there is an extra space after the period and “This”.
- Internal validation error shows when setting ‘Record Audio from’ gear option to 301% or higher
- Keyboard Accessibility message appears when not capturing the desktop
- Marching ants color hard to read when system set to dark appearance
- Option to change the default canvas background color
- Radar effect squished when partial Screen Recording (portrait), is added to an existing Doc (landscape)
- Runtime Error encountered when undoing a framerate change with ‘Command+Z’.
- Screen recording action option – transparent cursor background color circle
- ScreenFlow 10.14 SDK build randomly crashing after playing back content
- ScreenFlow does not stop recording when disk runs out of space
- SMPTE preferences only holds for the duration ScreenFlow is open
- Stock Media Library ‘Learn More’ text is not localized
- Timing issue with imported jpegs with playback in SF, but not on export
- Unable to select the caption gear with a multiple layered timeline
- When you select ScreenFlow Help in any 8 version the web page tab that opens shows ScreenFlow 7 Help.
- Zoom to Fit will zoom to height but not width of canvas
- Exports with motion blur leaks memory. On high end machines, this may not be noticed, but on lower end or older machines, it could lock up ScreenFlow. We plan to fix this in a 9.0.1 hotfix as soon as possible.
- Adding a Stock Media Library to the clip editor and then the timeline when you have not purchased the Stock Media Library, will show a catalog error rather than a message to inform you that Stock Media Library requires purchase.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor