Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS Xa€?s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketcha€?s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- Be honest, how many times have you searched for, a€?Facebook cover image size 2020a€? already this year? To save you some time, this release includes social media Artboard presets for a whole range of platforms.
- Instead of only being able to click on the disclosure arrows to open and close Library tabs in the Components popover, you can now click on the whole Library name.
- Layers and Components with truncated names will now show you a tooltip with their full name when you hover over them in the Layer List and Components Panel/Popover.
- When you select Othera€| from the Location menu when you save a document, we now show you the standard macOS save panel, making it easier to do things like picking an existing file to overwrite.
- You can now press Cmd + R in the dialog that appears to overwrite an existing document, which performs the same action as clicking on the Replace button.
- Fixes a bug where right-clicking in the Recents view of the Documents window would not show the option to clear the view.
- Fixes a bug where closing an unsaved documenta€?s window and saving it to Cloud would unexpectedly create a local copy of that document as well.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Workspace field in the save dialog to appear blank in some cases.
- Fixes a bug that meant the text color popover wouldna€?t always scroll properly.
- Fixes a bug that could cause Components imported from Libraries to reappear after you removed them.
- Fixes a bug which could cause document drafts you deleted to stick around in the Documents window for longer than wea€?d like (and drafts youa€?d saved to not show up straight away).
- Fixes an issue where the Inspector could overflow and get stuck within the window, leaving parts of it hidden and difficult to access.
- Fixes a bug where the X and Y values of two lines would stay the same and not update in the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug where detaching a Symbol would also remove any Prototyping links you had connected to it.
- Fixes a bug where Symbol instances with Smart Layout settings wouldna€?t always resize as expected when you applied certain Text Style overrides.
- Fixes a bug where SVGs wouldna€?t import as expected if you dragged them directly from a web browser onto the Canvas.
- Fixes a regression in Vector Editor mode where selecting points and Shift-dragging over others would not add to your selection. This fix also makes selection behaviour more consistent in general.
- Fixes a bug where Command-clicking to insert a new point after a curved path would insert a new curved point instead of a straight one.
- Fixes a bug that would cause popovers to close if you clicked on the title bar in any Sketch window.
- Fixes a bug where documents in Cloud wouldna€?t show Artboards at their correct size if you had uploaded a design with a scaled Artboard.
- Fixes a bug in sketchtool where the detach command would fail if the document included a missing Symbol.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor