Swift Publisher takes the headache out of desktop publishing: print colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, and more.
- An easy-to-learn alternative. Ditch those massive, daunting design apps aimed at professional publishers — with its accommodating interface, Desktop Publisher is a digital drawing board for the rest of us.
- Text toolkit. Customize text styles, link text boxes, and create visually pleasing wrap-around effects. With Swift Publisher, manipulating your content is never a chore.
- Inspiring options. Spark your creativity. Swift Publisher includes images, designs, and unique masks, giving you the templates and resources you need to jump-start the design process.
- Perfect personalization. When your publication has to be personalized, turn to Swift Publisher. Whether you need to tint, tile, group, rotate, or adjust the opacity of an object, you’ll find the tool you need.
- Fixed a bug with text not drawing properly in the text editing mode.
- Stylish new interface
- Swift Publisher 5 now supports Touch Bar
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents stand out
- Art Text 3 integration (Art Text 3 purchase is required)
- Integration with Depositphotos – an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images
- Support for Google Maps
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages on the screen
- The inner architecture of Swift Publisher was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS Sierra capabilities
- New Document dialog
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing
- Pixels and Picas measurement units added
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates
- New resize mode using Shift button added
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes