Tab Space is a Safari extension app which is born for improving web browsing productivity.Now you can export your saved sessions as text, markdown or HTML!
It mainly includes the following functions:
1. Save your browsing tabs at 1 click (just like OneTab in Chrome), and restore these tabs whenever you want.
2. Tag system. You can mark your saved sessions with custom tags and use this app as a web browsing workflow launcher. For example, under my tag “Reading”, I can launch my “News” workflow by opening all my favorite news websites at 1 click.
3. Shortcuts for Safari which offer the long missing function:
– Ctrl + L — Close left tabs
– Ctrl + R — Close right tabs
– Ctrl + Q — Close all other tabs
– Ctrl + D — Duplicate current tab
– Ctrl + C — Open in Chrome
– Ctrl + F — Open in Firefox
– Ctrl + T — Open Tab Space
– Ctrl + B — Save selected text to Bear, finally you have a Web Clipper for Safari
→ ### Note: this app only works with Safari 12.1 or later version.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
FileName: Tab_Space_3.8.2_MAS__HCiSO_.net.dmg [7 MB]
FileSize: 7 MB
Download Tab Space 3.8.2