Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Added Power Supply Proximity and SSD temperatures to M1 MacBookPro, MacBook Air and Mac mini.
- Added support for upcoming Mac models so they are partially supported at launch.
- Issue where it was possible to get a false positive for the fans not spinning properly (ie: running at 0 RPM). It was a timing condition on app startup which is now resolved.
- Crash if the value for the CPU Throttle Fix was cleared and focus was switched to another text field.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor