Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources.
Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast. As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
– Support DV, HDV (1) and USB cameras
– Real-time transition and effect generator
– Built-in GPU accelerated green and blue screen solution
– Professional broadcast quality titles themes.
– Generates fully ISO-compliant MPEG-4 video streams
– GPU accelerated Core Image filter and transition library
– Keynote integration
– H.264 video codec support
FileName: Wirecast_Pro_12.2.1_[TNT]_.net.dmg [203 MB]
FileSize: 203 MB
Download Wirecast Pro 12.2.1